You can turn off the subscription feature on your account at any time! Please note, we are not able to modify or cancel an order that has already processed. Orders are processed immediately after our weekly cutoff, which is always 11:59 pm CT on Wednesday for delivery the following week.
Follow these steps to turn off the subscription feature on your account:
- Click on your name at the top right of the Menu page.
- From the drop-down, select “Account Settings.”
- When that page loads, you’ll see a red button that says “Cancel Subscription.”
- Click that, and you’ll be taken through the steps to turn off the automated component of your subscription. (Our Customer Experience team will initiate proceedings to bid you a tearful farewell.)
Of course, you can always order on demand or turn your subscription back on if you'd like.
- To order on demand, simply login, add items from the [Menu page](https://www.factor75.com/sample-menu), and click on your shopping bag in the upper right-hand corner. You will have to scroll down to confirm delivery and payment.
- To turn your subscription back on, simply log in and choose "Reactive Subscription" at the top of the page.